Firstly I’d like to say that I’m sorry for not having the screencaps because I was for some reason pasting on paint instead of photoshop so only really got the last 30 caps. Cause I was not thinking it through lol. So that’s not as fun & there’s likely some things I’ve forgotten as well :/
- He is planning a “Drunk Texts” tour for later summer/fall this year! YAY!
(hopefully he will come to Nevada, TAB!)
- “Tom Hanks is an Asshole” will indeed be the next video coming out this week!
(that was fun cause I guessed right before he announced it lol)
- He does plan on doing a few more videos after “Tom Hanks” and mentions wanting a video for “Time for Guillotines” However I don’t believe any other videos have been shot yet making the upcoming video the last for a while at least.
- The album was originally gonna be called “Time for Guillotines” & had 30+ tracks
- Says he has several songs written for the next album & also mentions working on another WKUK album. (Wish I had a cap for that to check wording, but it did seem like it was something in the works & not just planning, but could be wrong on that) So let’s hope for that happening!
A few fun notes:
- He’ll be on the tonight show again next week so look out for that! :)
I’m guessing it will be WINnovations since it was Dare last time, but who knows!
- Wanted Tom Hanks for the video until he realized the last verse lol.
- Girl in “Time for Guillotines” was also in “Child Bride”
- Kid singing “Help Me” was in several whitest kids sketches. Including 1000 dice & Finger Ring Friends.
(too lazy to check the credit for that right now.)& was also one of the stripper pole kids in the “Pope Rap” video.
- “My Mom’s a Bitch” was the last song he recorded so he could blow out his voice. & Did not play the guitar for that track.
- WKUK movie is still in the writing phase.
Anyway this post was gonna be a lot funner and interesting, but I was rushing when I took the screencaps & totally forgot paint is stupid & doesn’t have layers. So whatever,